Canagan Free-Run Chicken Light / Senior Grain-Free Dog Food 12kg
- Product Code: Canagan Free-Run Chicken Light / Senior Grain-Free Dog Food 12kg
- Availability: In Stock
Perfectly suited for older dogs or those that are overweight, Canagan Light / Senior dog food is low in fat and has a greatly reduced calorie content compared to other Canagan Free Run Chicken dog foods. In spite of this, this grain free dog food is still rich in protein and has been designed to provide pets with well-rounded nutrition and ample energy to keep themselves active.
- Highly nutritious and easy to digest
- Helps to maintain effective immune system and thyroid
- Made with 60% animal ingredients and 40% botanical ingredients
- Specially developed blend to provide protein and energy
- Includes essential minerals, vitamins and trace elements
- Hypoallergenic - Free from grain, wheat, corn & barley
- Available in 2kg and 6kg
- Made for senior dogs or those that are overweight
High in vitamins A, D & E, Canagan Light / Senior dog food is made using a hypoallergenic recipe that is completely free from common allergens that may upset a dog's stomach or irritate their skin. These allergens include grain, corn, barley and wheat, and by leaving them out of their dog food Canagan effectively ensure that all pets may enjoy their meals without having to worry about falling ill shortly after.
Enriched with glucosamine, MSM and chondroitin to help promote good joint health, Canagan Free-Run Chicken Light / Senior Grain-Free Dog Food has a 60% animal ingredient content, made up primarily of chicken, and the remaining 40% consists of an assortment of vegetables, fruits and herbs. Of these plant-based ingredients sweet potato is the most prominent in Canagan dog food, thanks in part to its high fibre content. Other botanical ingredients include seaweed, marigold, peppermint, fenugreek and aniseed.
Ingredients: Freshly Prepared Deboned Chicken (27%), Dried Chicken (27%), Sweet Potato, Potato, Peas, Pea Protein, Alfalfa, Dried Egg (3%), Chicken Fat (1.5%), Chicken Gravy (1.5%), Minerals, Vitamins, Glucosamine (1700 mg/kg), MSM (1700 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (1200mg/kg), Apple, Carrot, Spinach, Psyllium, Seaweed, Fructooligosaccharides, Camomile, Peppermint, Marigold, Cranberry, Aniseed & Fenugreek.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 33.00%, Fat Content 14.00%, Crude Fibres 3.50%, Crude Ash 9.50%, Moisture 8.50%, Omega 6 2.20%, Calcium 1.99%, Phosphorus 1.47%