Made with Scottish salmon, white fish, herring and trout, this grain-free dog food from Canagan has been put together using a hypoallergenic recipe that uses sweet potato, spinach, carrots and apples rather than rice or corn. This results in each meal having a radically lower level of carbohydrates than it otherwise would and reduces the likelihood of dogs experiencing upset tummies.
- Made using fresh fish and botanical ingredients
- Easily digested and extremely palatable
- Rich in essential minerals and vitamins
- Conditions the urinary tract
- Supports the immune & digestive system
- Promotes healthy thyroid function and metabolism
- Available in 2kg, 6kg and 12kg bags
- 60% animal ingredients, 40% fruit, vegetable and herbs
- Made using a hypoallergenic grain-free recipe
Perfect for dogs with food allergies, sensitive digestion, or irritated skin, Canagan Scottish Salmon & Veg Grain-Free Adult Dry Dog Food has a 60/40 ratio of meat to botanicals in order to provide pets with a meal that more accurately reflects the kind that they would enjoy whilst living in the wild.
Extremely palatable and rich in wholesome, natural ingredients, this Canagan dog food is also made with marigold, cranberry and camomile which work together to ensure that the immune system receives the support it requires, stress levels are reduced, and the urinary tract is kept in good condition.
Ingredients: Freshly Prepared Deboned Scottish Salmon (26%), Sweet Potato, Dried Scottish Salmon (10%), Dried Herring (8%), Peas, Potato, Dried White Fish (5.5%), Salmon Oil (5%), Freshly Prepared Trout (4%), Alfalfa, Sunflower Oil, Salmon Gravy (1.5 %), Pea Protein, Minerals, Vitamins, Apple, Carrot, Spinach, Seaweed, Fructooligosaccharides, Psyllium, Camomile, Peppermint, Marigold, Cranberry, Aniseed & Fenugreek.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Canagan Scottish Salmon & Veg Grain-Free Adult Food 12kg
- Weight: 12.00kg