Allen & Page
Care & Gain Caring For Your Underweight Equine
Suitable for those prone to laminitis
Care & Gain is suitable for…
- Underweight horses and ponies prone to laminitis
- Horses and ponies at rest to medium work
- Horses and ponies requiring a low starch & sugar diet and high energy levels
- Poor doers who need a high calorie feed
- Horses and ponies struggling to chew due to worn or missing teeth
- Horses and ponies with intolerances to barley, molasses, alfalfa and/or soya
Key features of Care & Gain…
- Less than 10% combined starch & sugar
- Suitable for those prone to laminitis
- A high calorie feed with high oil and fibre to support weight gain
- Contains magnesium carbonate and calcium carbonate to help buffer the acid contents of the stomach
- Contains a probiotic, a blend of prebiotics and a postbiotic for healthy digestion
- Highly Palatable – contains a blend of herbs including mint and fenugreek
- Quick Soak – soaks in under 3 minutes!
- Balanced with vitamins and minerals – no need to supplement*
- Suitable for those horses and ponies with intolerances to barley, molasses, alfalfa and/ or soya
Care & Gain is a high calorie feed suitable for those prone to laminitis. Care & Gain is ideal for poor doers who need to gain weight or those requiring higher energy levels, whilst keeping starch and sugar levels low.
Care & Gain contains high quality protein sources to support muscle maintenance in older horses and ponies, alongside elevated vitamins C and E to support the body’s immune system, antioxidant capacity and muscle function. Calories are provided from easily digestible fibre and oil sources, allowing controlled weight gain whilst supporting normal metabolic function.
Care & Gain is highly palatable containing mint, fenugreek, seaweed, dandelion and nettle to tempt even the fussiest of feeders-in fact during our trial 100% of participants licked their bowls clean! A probiotic, prebiotic and postbiotic are included to aid the fibre fermentation process and support a healthy digestive system.